About the job Relocate to Malta D365 Finance & Operations Technical Solution Architect (Consulting/Big 4)
Our clients Microsoft Business Solutions team is a Microsoft Gold Partner and leader in Microsoft software implementations for medium to large organisations, providing their clients with the ability to keep up with the ever-changing digital world by implementing Microsofts M365, Azure, Microsofts Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Engagement (CE) software from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) software line.
Our client is looking for a Solution Architect who will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing systems architecture that will meet business needs. This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a growing new business area within a market leading firm.
Job Type: On Site | Full-time
- Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
Professional certification in D365 business applications
Proven 4+ years experience in leading and delivering end to end solutions using D365 platform
Experience in X++
In-depth experience with Azure Platform, Power Platform, D365, Integration Patterns, Object Oriented Design, Test Driven Development, DevOps
Experience in designing, developing & delivering solutions based on the Microsoft Azure platform
Sound knowledge of Agile Methodology, DevOps, Configuration Management and Automation Tools
Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
Strong organisational and leadership skills
Willing to travel abroad when required
- Owns the functional and technical end-to-end solution
Ensures end-to-end solution cohesion and correctness
- Designs and takes responsibility of the governance for an integrated system that meets the product-owners vision
- Assesses the systems architecture currently in place and works with technical staff to continually improve it
- Provides leadership and guidance to the team throughout the implementation to ensure accurate delivery of project plans
Owns the specifications and requirements into the systems architecture
- Assists the Product Owners / functional resources with requirements gathering and provides design guidance
- Facilitates discussions with business and technical stakeholders to translate the critical business requirements and present a technical vision and solutions in the form of software products, customizations, and integrations
- Provides regular updates on any developments in systems architecture projects
- Possesses deep knowledge of the Dynamics 365 platform including Finance and Operations with a particular strength in identifying what can be delivered out of the box and when it is fitting to use custom development
- Ability to successfully communicate complex topics regarding solutions and related projects to audiences both with and without deep technical skills
- Maintains knowledge of third party software vendors to leverage complementary offerings and effectively compare and contrast solutions
- Provides current best practices and solution alternatives as part of functional or technical design documents
Communicates effectively with clients, leads meetings and workshops
- Devises scope and owns estimates for sales proposals and statements of work
- Researches continuously current and emerging technologies and proposes changes where needed
- Is able to assess and compare the business impact of relevant technical implementation options
- The Employee is required to follow the firms Information Security Policies (ISP and ISMP) at all times
Microsoft Business Solutions Overview
Your long-term future is every bit as important to our client as it is to you. Thats why their aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. Whether its great training and development, mobility opportunities or corporate responsibility volunteering activities youll gain a wealth of experiences on which to build a rewarding career. Our client is a firm that encourages you to be yourself, values your contribution, and inspires you to act as a role model, always focused on doing the right thing for each other, their clients, and their communities.
This sets out all the different ways youll be rewarded at the firm. Among other things, you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, they have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
#Bethechange and #makethechange. Join our clients talented, successful team and make the leap into the future.
For this exciting opportunity our client has put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras including allowances, business travel allowances, certifications to support you in your career growth, private insurance, and medical insurance for you and your family.