About the job Relocate to Malta D365 Functional Finance & Operations Senior Consultant (Consulting/Big 4)
Our clients Microsoft Business Solutions team is a Microsoft Gold Partner and leader in Microsoft software implementations for medium to large organisations, providing their clients with the ability to keep up with the ever-changing digital world by implementing Microsofts M365, Azure, Microsofts Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Engagement (CE) software from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) software line.
Our client is looking for a talented D365 F&O consultant who will use their expertise and experience for the functional tasks based in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations. This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a growing new business area within a market leading firm. The role calls for a motivated and skilled Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Consultant to be a part of a dynamic D365 consultancy services team.
Job Type: On Site | Full-time
- Educated to Degree level
Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 certifications
- 6+ years or more of relevant experience in a similar role, particularly in a professional services / consulting firm
Exposure to presales activities would be an added value
Prepared to travel
- Experience/Knowledge about ERP implementation methodologies and have strong analytical acumen
- Experience on operating in Shared Services or nearshore teams is an added asset
- Ability to perform under minimal supervision and perform in changing environments
Excellent presentation and communication skills
Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Show expertise in any or several of the D365FO functional areas including: Finance, Manufacturing, SCM, Trade and Logistics, Transport, Project Operations, Project Accounting, Budgeting, HR, Procurement, WMS, Advanced Warehouse, Retail
- Delivery of D365 FO end-to-end implementation projects including design, configuration, testing, training, cutover & reporting
- Work with onsite engagement team & client team to gather requirements, determine expectations & finalize deliverables
- Support the delivery team during design sessions, gather requirements, determine expectations & finalize deliverables
- Support the delivery team to comprehend business problems, develop solutions & implement through in-platform configuration
- Ensure quality project delivery of deliverables produced and demonstrate experience in system and functional testing
- Demonstrate excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical knowhow, written & verbal communication & team participation
- Involvement in pre-sales activities, delivery of estimation and client presentations.
- The employee is required to follow the firms Information Security Policies (ISP and ISMP) at all times
Microsoft Business Solutions Overview
Your long-term future is every bit as important to our client as it is to you. Thats why their aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. Whether its great training and development, mobility opportunities or corporate responsibility volunteering activities youll gain a wealth of experiences on which to build a rewarding career. Our client is a firm that encourages you to be yourself, values your contribution, and inspires you to act as a role model, always focused on doing the right thing for each other, their clients, and their communities.
This sets out all the different ways youll be rewarded at the firm. Among other things, you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, they have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
#Bethechange and #makethechange. Join our clients talented, successful team and make the leap into the future.
For this exciting opportunity our client has put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras including allowances, business travel allowances, certifications to support you in your career growth, private insurance, and medical insurance for you and your family.