Job Openings German Speaking Assistance Coordinator (Insurance)
About the job German Speaking Assistance Coordinator (Insurance)
Job Location: Cape Town (CBD)
Job Type: Full Time | On-site
Salary: R22 000 + Benefits (Gross per month)
- Fluent in German
- Previous work experience in Medical Assistance, Insurances, Claims Handling or Tourism will be an advantage
- Matric or higher
- Competent computer user skills in Microsoft Office tools
- Must be able to work in shifts including some week-ends and some evening/night shifts.
- South African ID or South African Passport
- Communicate over the phone and via email with policyholders, a worldwide network of medical providers and our colleagues around the world.
- Co-ordinate logistic arrangements locally and internationally to assist policyholders in medical or difficult travel situations.
- Work closely with medical professionals internally and externally