About the job Relocate to Malta Azure Technical Architect (Consulting/Big 4)
Our clients Microsoft Business Solutions team is a Microsoft Gold Partner and leader in Microsoft software implementations for medium to large organisations, providing their clients with the ability to keep up with the ever-changing digital world by implementing Microsofts M365, Azure, Microsofts Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Engagement (CE) software from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) software line.
The Azure Technical Architect is responsible for delivering and implementing Azure solutions for the clients of our clients. The Technical Architect will design Azure solutions on IaaS and PaaS with Security in mind and will be comfortable presenting these solutions to clients in workshops and demonstrations. The Technical Architect will manage the end-to-end delivery working with other Architects and Consultants to ensure our projects are delivered with time and quality, a key objective. The Technical Architect will mentor junior members of the team and encourage a collaborative working environment.
Job Location: Malta
Job Type: Full time l on-site
- The person should have +6 years in cloud or infrastructure delivery and demonstrated
- Ideally a background in on premises infrastructure, virtualisation technologies or applications
- Proven experience with Azure IaaS (networking, storage, virtual machines)
- Proven experience with Azure Backup & Recovery Services
- Proven experience with Azure Governance (Blueprints, policies, tagging, cost management)
- Proven experience with Azure SQL (Managed Instances & PaaS)
- Proven experience with Azure Security (NSG, ASG, Sentinel, Security Centre, Defender, ACL, Azure Firewall, Policy)
- Proven experience with Azure Serverless and integration (Batch, Function\Logic Apps, EventGrid, Service Bus)
- Proven experience with Azure ACR, ACI, Kubernetes
- Proven experience with Azure AD including on premises Active Directory
- Experience with Windows Server\Linux OS
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (ARM\Terraform\PowerShell)
- PIM, Threat Protection, Data Loss Prevention, Conditional Access and Entitlement Management
- SIEM, CSPM, DevSecOps
- Builds and cultivates strong relationships and shows technical leadership to deliver quality, client-centric solutions using Microsoft technologies
- Manages architecture, preparation and delivery for projects
- Can advocate innovation both within the firm and with clients, and promotes collaboration amongst teams
- Advanced technical knowledge, direction and training to others
- Experienced Azure architect with delivery of Microsoft infrastructure (cloud & on-premises) background or application migrations to serverless technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and manage a range of relationships in a complex environment
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and listening): an ability to present information concisely, to communicate in a manner applicable to all levels
- Able to produce high quality and professional presentations
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to ensure documents are consistent in language, terminology and style
- Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with tact and discretion
- Creating architectural designs based on customer requirements
- Deliver product presentations and configured demonstrations to prove our ability to meet a prospects cloud adoption needs
- Presenting designs and solutions to clients
- Delivering Azure solutions and work with delivery teams to ensure architectural governance is maintained
- Drive innovation by developing code base and automated deployments
- Work on proposals and RFIs alongside the sales and pre-sales teams
- The Employee is required to follow our clients Information Security Policies (ISP and ISMP) at all times
Microsoft Business Solutions Overview
At our client, your long-term future is every bit as important to them as it is to you. Thats why our clients aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. Whether its great training and development, mobility opportunities or corporate responsibility volunteering activities youll gain a wealth of experiences on which to build a rewarding career. Our client is a firm that encourages you to be yourself, values your contribution, and inspires you to act as a role model, always focused on doing the right thing for each other, our clients, and our communities.
This sets out all the different ways youll be rewarded at our client. Among other things, you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, they have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
#Bethechange and #makethechange. Join our talented, successful team and make the leap into the future.
For this exciting opportunity they have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras including allowances, business travel allowances, certifications to support you in your career growth, private insurance, and medical insurance for you and your family.
Dont worry, our client knows that relocation can be a challenge, which is why they have an extremely supportive onboarding team to help you throughout this process! - They provide relocation support for you and your family. Our client is looking forward to meeting you and seeing you grow.