About the job Relocate to Malta D365 CRM Techno Functional Consultant (Consulting/Big 4)
Our clients Microsoft Business Solutions team is a Microsoft Gold Partner and leader in Microsoft software implementations for medium to large organisations, providing their clients with the ability to keep up with the ever-changing digital world by implementing Microsofts M365, Azure, Microsofts Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Engagement (CE) software from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) software line.
The Dynamics CRM Techno Functional Consultant is a core team member of the firms customer delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365 centred solutions. The consultant will be involved in the business processes and solution design and will be hands on configuring and customising the implementation of Dynamics CE solutions working with both onshore and offshore development teams. The position may require business travel.
The team is focusing on advisory, implementation and support services that relate to the implementation and subsequent maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE, F&O, BC) projects. This will include the delivery of these systems and also engagements relating to Independent Programme Assurance where third parties are delivering such programmes. This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a growing new business area within an established and market leading firm.
Job Type: On Site | Full-time
- A University graduate with relevant degree within a computing or business discipline
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications (2016, D365) are desirable
Strong functional knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM covering a wide spectrum of industries and sectors
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant and proven end to end implementation experience in Dynamics CRM configuration, customization, standard or customized workflows, dashboards, forms, views, integration, plugin development, report development is a must
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of all areas within Customer
- Engagement including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Services, and Project Service Automation
- Working knowledge of the Power Platform (Power Apps, Automate, Power BI)
- Good understanding of Dynamics 365 Common Data Service and Common Data Model including the customisations and development of Business Data Models for different solutions
- Good understand of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Accelerators, industry templates and add-ons
- Proven track record of successful maintenance or end to end implementation of a number of solutions for medium/ large customers, preferably across a number of business verticals (e.g. healthcare, finance, insurance etc.)
- Proven ability to develop a clear understanding of clients needs and the ability to incorporate them into a solution following effective design approach
Experience of consultancy roles in software delivery
- Experience in a delivery-orientated IT environment using waterfall, agile and DevOps methodologies
- Adept at business requirement analysis, solution design, development, system verification and deployment strategies
- Ability to see the bigger picture and suggest solutions both within and outside the current implementation
- Experience in creation of demos, supporting pre-sales activities is an advantage
- Business process mapping, Fit Gap analysis, work package estimation, work breakdown structure, modelling and documentation knowledge
- Excellent understanding of Dynamics CRM DB Schema and Business Data Model including the customisation and development of Business Data Models for different solutions
- Broad understanding of software development lifecycle, development management, release management, data migrations, cut-over planning and hypercare support
Knowledge of Azure DevOps & CI/CD is a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of .NET framework including extensive experience writing ASP.NET and C# code (not just limited to plugins/custom workflows) is a plus
- The CRM Techno Functional consultant will work with the Consulting Services department to implement various modules of Dynamics CRM working closely with client teams and business stakeholders
- Organise, execute, manage and document workshops, meetings and requirements sessions with the client representatives, project stakeholders, business analysts and consulting team
- Interface effectively with other members of the consulting team to arrive at best in class solution, and provide a sustainable and scalable solution architecture and application to meet clients requirements
- Deliver high quality business and software solutions & services to clients ensuring the implementation of best practices based on Microsoft
- Dynamics standards and supported configuration/ customizations
- Ensure completeness in meeting business requirements and take accountability for project deliverables including and not limited to project documentation, solution design, performance, reliability, testing features etc
- Deliver all consultancy and configuration work according to our project methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the SLA: on time and on budget
- Maximize usage of OOB features and provide technical design or develop/customize solution approach for identified gaps
- Contribute to activities as required including technical presales, building demo and proof of concept solutions for various client presentations
- Proactively skilling up on new versions and technology stack to be future ready
Work on the creation of Dynamics 365 solutions and industry templates
- Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour
- Be a trusted advisor for our clients and help to provide solutions which can be upgrade ready
- Proactively identify business/ project/ technical/ support risks and provide suggestions to mitigate or communicate as necessary
- Proactively communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally
- Support practice development activities such as defining, solutioning and configuring industry specific solutions
- Be an active member of technical and design working groups within the practice
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory trainings
- Drive for process improvement, feature reusability and other initiatives to maximize efficiency in delivery
- Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the management team or supervisors
- Provide guidance and mentorship (technical/professional) to groom other team members
- Represent the firms Microsoft Business Solutions team in a professional and positive manner at all times
Microsoft Business Solutions Overview
Your long-term future is every bit as important to our client as it is to you. Thats why their aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. Whether its great training and development, mobility opportunities or corporate responsibility volunteering activities youll gain a wealth of experiences on which to build a rewarding career. Our client is a firm that encourages you to be yourself, values your contribution, and inspires you to act as a role model, always focused on doing the right thing for each other, their clients, and their communities.
This sets out all the different ways youll be rewarded at the firm. Among other things, you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, they have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
#Bethechange and #makethechange. Join our clients talented, successful team and make the leap into the future.
For this exciting opportunity our client has put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras including allowances, business travel allowances, certifications to support you in your career growth, private insurance, and medical insurance for you and your family.