About the job Partnership Manager (FinTech/Cryptocurrency)
Our Client is the largest and only licensed on/off-ramp platform for stablecoins in Africa. They are dedicated to offering innovative solutions in the African stablecoins space. Our client is committed to making stablecoins accessible and understandable for everyone, providing their customers with secure and user-friendly platforms for their financial transactions.
Job Type: Full time l Remote
- Bachelors Degree
- +5 years of experience in Business Development or Head of Sales role
- Experience in full-cycle B2B sales process, including onboarding and integration, and partnership management on live accounts.
- Project Management experience advantageous
- Strong ability to close
- Ability to get up to speed quickly, see around corners, make tough decisions, and influence broadly across the organisation
- Thorough understanding of the FinTech/Stablecoin space
- Detailed knowledge of B2B discipline, outgoing client manager professional, solid B2B Sales experience and third party distribution channel management
- Experience in sales and business development for the FinTech industry Experience in selling API solutions to affinity partners
- Ability to partner with the product team to migrate use and drive adoption of API features
- Ensure existing and emerging Selling Partner solutions comply with company acceptable use policies, security standards, and best practices
- Act as a technical liaison in B2B, service engineering teams, and business teams
- Adept at building solutions that drive growth.
- Combine deep industry knowledge, strategic thinking, and customer-focus with business knowledge to improve performance.
- Fluid and comfortable operating in a culture of total transparency and no political working environment.
- New Business and Partner acquisition (Prospecting, qualifying and contract negotiation.)
- Identify target clients and segments for our clients platform
- Identify and generate new partnerships from start to execution including contract negotiation evaluate proposals and drive negotiations with potential partners
- You will conduct quarterly reviews with senior leadership, present and promote partnerships to ensure
- Partner on-boarding (Sales & product training)
- Partner management (Pipeline and report accurately each week)
- Partner success (Visit partners/customers/prospects as necessary. Attend local events and exhibitions)
- Thru success (Achieve and/or surpass revenue targets set)
- Negotiate business terms and dissect contracts with strategic technology partners and coordinate when needed with administration, marketing, and legal stakeholders leading to the completion of a formal agreement.
- Coordinate and drive new business revenues from Financial Institutions and new affinity markets
- Identify and build product offering that adequately meets needs of our clients and their customers
- Conduct regular reviews with senior leadership, present and promote partnerships to ensure resourcing is allocated to their success
- Manage the Sales Team