Our Client is rapidly growing loyalty rewards platform, back by US14million in funding. They aspire to be the leading loyalty rewards platform built for retailers, and have already seen significant traction in the business.
They are currently looking for an experienced GoLang engineer to join their fast growing team.
● Design, build and test new features and services in our system
● Specify, design, and build solutions based on contemporary cloud-oriented architectures
● Work on various services and areas around data aggregation and reporting, transactions,
internal tools and systems operations
● Collaborate with our product team to design & implement APIs
● Collaborate with the front end team to deliver features.
● Perform code-reviews
● Own features from initial discussions through release.
● Be a part of an awesome development team that focuses on innovation using cutting edge
Skills and Qualifications
● Know all about Linux and be comfortable in the terminal.
● Design APIs over breakfast, in your sleep and on the bus. We deeply value strong,
current API design.
● Have a minimum of one year experience with Go. We only work with clean, well-tested,
● Be familiar with gRPC. Obviously, because you live and breath API design.
● Be familiar with Docker and containerization.
● Know Git