Our Client, one of the 1st Fintech Fund Management Investment Platform headquartered in Singapore. They have successfully raised over US$6million to date, including a recent Series A round, and is one of the fastest growing fintech platforms in Asia with huge growth ambitions.
• Work as team leader in DCM transactions, including but not limited to origination, negotiation, transaction execution and note issuance
• Responsible for end-to-end operational, financial and credit due diligence work and for the preparation of Investment Memorandum
• Assist in legal due diligence, structuring and drafting of legal documentation
• Actively identify potential investment opportunities that fit the Fund’s investment mandate and participate in on-going business development activities. Secondary investments could also be considered.
• Build and maintain relationships with both new and existing debt platforms in Asia Pacific
• Keep abreast of major trends in alternative lending industry and changes in regulations in key markets
• Provide market sounding calls resulting in accurate market analysis
• Provide timely updates to the team on investor feedback
• Oversee the preparation of marketing material for potential investor meetings
• Expand investor base among institutional and accredited investors in Singapore
• Assist CEO to manage key clients of the Group
• Minimum 3 years of debt capital markets experience in established fund management firms and/or bulge-bracket investment banks.
• At least 3 years of deal-making and due diligence work experience in Southeast Asia
• Degree holder in Finance/Economics/Law/Accounting from a tier one university
• Preferably a Chartered Financial Analyst
• Have a deep understanding of the private debt landscape in Southeast Asia and debt products including but not limited to vanilla loans, senior secured/unsecured loan, mezzanine debt, loans with warrants
• Extensive knowledge in pricing and issuing debt products mentioned above.
• Thorough credit skills and understanding of loan documentation.