About the job Special Inspector
Are you looking for a rewarding civil engineering career? We are 20/20 Engineering, an innovative company that is growing rapidly and working on some of the most exciting projects in the industry. We are seeking highly motivated and detail-oriented individuals to join our engineering team as a Special Inspector.
- Conduct site visits, surveys, and inspections.
- Prepare project reports, specifications, and plans.
- Review construction drawings and specifications.
- Collaborate with project managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Structural Engineering
- 2+ years of experience performing Special Inspections in NYC
- Concrete, Rebar, Anchors, Prestressed Concrete, Masonry.....
- ACI or ICC certified
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think critically.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel throughout the 5 boroughs of New York City.