About the job ICC Structural Masonry Inspector
Are you looking for a rewarding career? 20/20 Inspections is seeking ICC Structural Masonry Inspectors who are dedicated to providing top-quality inspection services to our clients. If you have experience doing masonry inspections and are looking for a chance to work on some of the most exciting projects in New York City, Apply Now! Due to growth from our clients needs we are actively looking for inspectors to join our team.
- Perform thorough examinations of all masonry materials
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of all inspections and tests
- Communicate inspection results and findings to project managers and clients
- Travel to job sites throughout the 5 boroughs of New York City as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Mechanical, or Structural Engineering (preferred)
- ICC Structural Masonry Certification (required)
- Strong knowledge NYC building codes
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel throughout the 5 boroughs of New York City
At 20/20 Inspections, we offer a dynamic and challenging work environment, along with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, we would love to hear from you!
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you grow with us at 20/20 Inspections!