About the job CWI Welding Inspector
Are you looking for a rewarding Welding Inspector position? We are seeking highly skilled and motivated CWI AWS Certified Welding Inspectors to join our team.
- Conduct welding inspections at fabrications facilities and construction sites to ensure compliance New York City building code requirements
- Review projects plans and specifications
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of all inspections and certifications
- Communicate inspection results and findings to project managers and clients
- Travel to job sites throughout the 5 boroughs of New York City as needed
- Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) certification from the American Welding Society (AWS)
- NDT certifications, including UT and MT and PT (preferred)
- ICC Structural Steel and Bolting, ICC Structural Welding, Master of Special Inspections (preferred)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel throughout the 5 boroughs of New York City
Join our team as a CWI AWS Certified Welding Inspector and take your career to the next level. We offer a dynamic and challenging work environment, along with a competitive salary and benefits package.