About the job Hospitality Internship
If you’re looking to roll out the red carpet for your career, a hospitality internship is a great place to start.
The hospitality industry strives to meet customers’ vast and varied leisure and travel needs and comprises food and beverage services, event planning, accommodations, recreation, and airlines.
As a hospitality intern, you’ll need to have first-rate customer service, communication, and organizational skills, as well as the ability to multi-task. Your daily duties will vary based on your internship, but no matter what, you should be ready to greet customers with a smile and help with day-to-day operations, whether it’s doing marketing or keeping things tidy.
Are you ready to launch your career within the Hospitality industry?
The internships are for students who are pursuing a degree from accredited institutions that will support a career in the Hospitality and Tourism Management, Food & Beverage, Entertainment and Recreation Industries.
About the Employer - The Hotel Group that has over 4900+ hotels globally with brands such as Raffles, Sofitel, Swissotel, Pullman etc.
Start Date – In about 2 to 16 weeks (Depends on the candidate availability)
Program Length: The approximate dates of this internship are April 2020 through December 2020.
Housing: This internship is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Student housing is available in the surrounding area.
Interview Process: Upon completion of the application, your resume will be reviewed, and qualified candidates will be asked to complete a video interview.
Upon completion of your video interview, your video interview will be passed on to our hiring managers for consideration.
To learn more about our Hospitality Internship please apply here or copy and paste the following web address into another browser -
• Soft Skills
• Fluency in English is a must
• Front desk and F&B Background or passion a must for FO Interns due to Exec. Lounge service element.
• Well Groomed
• Good communication skills
• Eager to learn and develop their skills/ knowledge
• Polite and able to work under physical pressure/ high occupancy
• A genuine smile and approachable personality
• Ability to speak German/ Russian/ Chinese/ French as a second language would be an added advantage
• A Stipend - AED 1000 monthly allowance + Service Charge
• 6 days off per month
• Working Visa with Medical insurance covered by the company
• Transport/ Meals/ Shared housing covered by the company
• Air ticket to be covered by the student
• Food & Beverage (Banquet)
• Front Office (Executive Lounge/ Lobby/ Front Desk)
Tourism management, hospitality industry, hotel management, resorts, food & beverage, banquets, catering, adaptability, menu development, restaurant management, event management, hospitality, event planning, teamwork, time management
- A stipend of AED 1,000.
- Visa, Medical insurance, Transport, Meals, Shared housing covered by a company.