Job Openings IT Security Compliance
About the job IT Security Compliance
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform IT security Review and Audit of Network, Operating System, and Application.
- Consultant & Implement ISMS / ISO2700X standard
- Be able to explain and implement Risk Assessment
- Be able to explain about ISMS Procedures or relate documents
- Deliver professional communication, presentation, and training to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Develop/Write technical proposal / Report base on finding or standard.
- Deliver professional onsite and offsite support to our client.
- Assists in reviewing policies and procedures to ensure information system reliability and accessibility
- Keeps abreast of security related technology, best practices, and regulations.
- Good knowledge of IT Security and IT technology
- Solid understanding about ISMS27001 & Risk Assessment
- Good English communication
- Good leadership and Multitasking skill
- Understanding PCI Standard, ISMS, PDPA or IT Security relate standard
- Can communicate well in both Thai and English.(oral and writing) Can work by yourself or in a team.
- Good organization skills.
- Good time management.
- Know how to take opinions from E-CQ staffs and customers.
- Must be willing to travel abroad. Five working days Lift/Accident