Job Openings Data Platform Engineer (DPE)
About the job Data Platform Engineer (DPE)
Data Platform Engineer (DPE)
Job Description: To be Data Platform Software Engineer which mainly function is focusing on build data infrastructure as prerequisite of data implementation. DPE take responsibility as below;
- Gathering requirement about Customer’s Infrastructure integration between proposed platform e.g Cloudera data platform and Customer Client System e.g AD/LDAP, KDC, KTS, CA, Domain, Time server, Email Server (SMTP),Monitoring (Nagios),Scheduling (Control M) .
- Define tasks and their dependency of installation and configuration data platform (Cloudera software suit Cloudera Data Platform, Cloudera Data Flow and Cloudera Data Science Workbench) both on cloud and on premise.
- Define tasks and their dependency about operation /administration task e.g house keeping process, User and privilege, backup, data replicate to DR, data archiving and purging
- Design Data Platform architect cover on Cloud and on Premise
- Install and configure all services and components which related on proposed data platform as architect designed.
- Deliver Data Architect document
- Communicate with customer
- Support Project team member which relate to Data Platform and integration issues
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering or Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or IT related fields
- Passion and enthusiastic
- Positive Thinking
- Good Communication and presentation skill
- Understand Big Data ,Data Lake and Data Warehouse
- Have a system Infra skill is plus