Job Openings Group Leader (Security team)
About the job Group Leader (Security team)
- Manage our support engineer team to provide first class support to managed service customers.
- Manage the team and individual performance, technical and skills developments.
- Setup, manage and improve standards and procedures within the team.
- Encourage open communication between team members, suggesting and driving forward ideas.
- Review daily priorities and take appropriate action to ensure results and achieved.
- Ensure high quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements .
- 30 to 40 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology.
- Previous experience leading and developing a support team in a managed service environment.
- Experience in an Internet Service Provider or Managed Service business.
- Strong Expertise in Enterprise IT Operations – HW/SW Life Cycle Management, Operational Monitoring & Alerting, Capacity Management, High Availability solutions, Operational Health Checks, IT Automation and Self-healing.
- Follow up on and take responsibility for unresolved issues or escalations.
- Experience of driving change initiatives in a service environment.
- Experienced and conversant in Service Level Agreements and Operational Schedules.
- Able to develop effective relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with others departments.
- Able to work on own initiative to develop the team.
- General technical understanding of Networking and System technologies and solutions.
- Information Systems or Network Engineering/Operations experience.
- Professional Certificate: ITIL