Job Openings Shipping Manager
About the job Shipping Manager
Position: Shipping Manager- 40K
Subordinate; 4-6 person
- Negotiating the price of shipment transportation/logistics with carriers.
- Keeping shipping operations within budget without compromising speed or efficiency.
- Processing shipment documentation and inspecting completed orders.
- Creating and implementing shipping policies and procedures.
- Acting as a liaison between management, carriers, and shipping customers.
- Collaborating with internal departments to optimize the flow of orders from preparation to shipment.
- Documenting processes and reporting to management as required.
- Evaluating carrier performance and resolving issues with orders and logistics.
- Complying to shipping industry regulations and company policies
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, supply chain management, or similar preferred.
- More than 5 years' experience in the shipping industry.
- In-depth knowledge of logistics and shipping documentation.
- Extensive budgeting and reporting experience.
- Knowledge of shipping industry regulations.
- Advanced analytical, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.