About the job Senior Marketing Executive
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or related
• 5+ years experiences in marketing or IT/Could related field is required
• Inquisitive and open to innovation and new technologies
• Strong organizational skills and effective cross-organizational collaboration
• Work with head quarter marketing team in Singapore to drive continuous improvement of marketing activities.
• Participate to the stakeholder relationship to build brand awareness in order to gain market share and determine new market potential.
• Maintain continual liaison with corporate advertising and promotional services in the preparation of advertising campaigns and promotional programs to ensure they are consistent with marketing plan.
• Support offline marketing activities including press conference event, sponsorship events, workshop and seminar
• Support online marketing activities including write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums and distribute to appropriate channels.
• Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met