Ag Process Engineer
4Creeks is seeking an Agriculture Process Engineer to work under the Digester Team Lead. Responsibilities for this position would include designing methane digesters for predominantly dairy applications. Other responsibilities include helping manage project budgets, building client relationships, quality control of projects and deliverables, site visits, and overall project management. This position will primarily entail office work.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in process engineering and project management
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or related field is preferred
- The ideal candidate will have extensive working knowledge of processing systems and controls related to water/wastewater
- Ideal engineering experiences include food processing, wastewater, methane digester design, etc.
- Preference will be given to candidates with their California PE license
- Bonus points given to candidates with experience and/or strong technical knowledge of methane digesters (or similar systems)
- Experience using AutoCAD (version 2009 or higher, Civil 3D preferred) is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel is required.
Salary will be determined by candidates skill and experience level and highly competitive with industry standards. Benefits package includes full employee health coverage (50% coverage for dependents), company 401(k) contribution, and performance bonuses. The expected pay range for this position is $80,000 to $125,000 annual salary.
We are a small band of visionaries, mentors, and citizens, driven by a deeply instilled belief that together we can help solve some of the challenges we face. Were determined to play our part in inspiring a new future and rebuilding what's broken, from Bakersfield to Sacramento. We call Central California home and were committed to using all the tools and resources at our disposal to make this region known for greatness.
You'll quickly find out that 4Creeks is built on a fun, challenging and collaborative work-environment. A team-based approach is the standard we uphold, and we believe that no one person is more valuable than the other. We enjoy working together and pooling our resources to provide the best solution we can create together. As you walk through our doors we think you'll see and feel the 4Creeks difference.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration; please apply on our website with your resume and cover letter detailing your background, skills, and experience. Our Human Resource Administrator will contact you promptly for initial interview coordination. If there are any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
The Other Stuff
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, apply range of motion within hands and fingers, including sensitivity to touch, and use a computer. The employee frequently is required to talk, hear, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
This position may require occasional field work which requires the ability to work outdoors in a wide variety of weather and terrain conditions.