Job Location Visalia, CA
4-Creeks is seeking a Land Surveyor to work under the direction of the Survey Department Manager to complete various technical and non-technical tasks. Responsibilities for this position would include, but not limited to
- A wide range of design and analytical responsibilities to complete private and public sector projects.
- Working with Project Managers, subconsultants, and clients to manage projects, or part of
- Technical tasks, such as project surveying and mapping assignments, boundary surveys, ALTA's, topographic surveys, final maps, records of survey ALTA's, Construction Surveys, Easements & Legal Descriptions, etc.
- Coordination of submittals with local agencies
- Prepare or supervise preparation of data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys
- Develop working relationships with clients, ascertaining the clients true needs, and anticipating any potential problems
- The ideal and qualified Land Surveyor will have 3-5 years of hands-on experience in land surveying and mapping of civil land development and public infrastructure projects in California.
- Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) certification is required.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficient working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D and Trimble Business Office software.
- Be knowledgeable about land surveying and civil engineering concepts and principles
- Candidates must have strong verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to coordinate with other surveying and engineering staff and technicians.
Salary will be determined by candidates skill and experience level and highly competitive with industry standards. Benefits package includes full employee health coverage (50% coverage for dependents), company 401(k) contribution, and performance bonuses.
We are a small band of visionaries, mentors, and citizens, driven by a deeply instilled belief that together we can help solve some of the challenges we face. Were determined to play our part in inspiring a new future and rebuilding what's broken, from Bakersfield to Sacramento. We call Central California home and were committed to using all the tools and resources at our disposal to make this region known for greatness.
You'll quickly find out that 4Creeks is built on a fun, challenging and collaborative work-environment. A team-based approach is the standard we uphold, and we believe that no one person is more valuable than the other. We enjoy working together and pooling our resources to provide the best solution we can create together. As you walk through our doors we think you'll see and feel the 4Creeks difference.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration; please apply on our website with your resume and cover letter detailing your background, skills, and experience. Our Human Resource Administrator will contact you promptly for initial interview coordination. If there are any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
The Other Stuff
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, apply range of motion within hands and fingers, including sensitivity to touch, and use a computer. The employee frequently is required to talk, hear, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
This position may require occasional field work which requires the ability to work outdoors in a wide variety of weather and terrain conditions.