About the job Product Success Manager
About the Role
The Product Success Manager is a new role on the Product team, and will be critical to ensuring we deliver quality products for our clients. The Product Success Manager will work directly with the Product Manager and Engineers on each project, and will be responsible for quality assurance, implementing analytics tools that enable data-driven product decision-making, and driving each team to follow our established product development process.
Launch new features / enhancements
Combination of process + project management + testing/quality
- Owns quality / testing
- Is responsible for executing and maintaining the product dev process with the team
- Responsible for validating release candidates and readying them for launch
- Owns implementation of product analytics
- Stakeholder in planning
- Stakeholder in product direction
- Occasional product execution
Drive product adoption / success
Systems / Tools Implementation + Analytics + Conversion Rate Optimization
- Creates the analytics implementation plan required to measure product adoption and success
- Implements the tools used to support product and report on product adoption and success
- Sets up the dashboards necessary to consume the information, draw conclusions and recommend changes to improve conversion rates and increase adoption
- Must be proficient in event tracking and data analytics tools, such as BigQuery, Segment, Google Data Studio, AWS Quicksight, Heap, Mode, etc...
- Experience managing software projects and being responsible for the quality of the software
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Must be proficient in writing SQL queries
- Software engineering experience (preferred, not required)
- Questions about whether or not you meet these criteria? Reach out to us anyway.