8B is a VC-backed technology company providing universities and employers access to the world’s fastest-growing talent pool. Our end-to-end platform enables African students going to universities outside the continent to access a full suite of tools and resources to ensure their success.
Here are a few examples of how we level the playing field for ambitious young Africans:
- 8B introduced the first loan comparison platform focused on African students going to global universities.
- We launched our own competitive loan program to fill the gaps that other lenders fail to reach.
- We support a rapidly growing community of over 200,000 African students currently studying abroad or in the process of doing so soon.
- We created the first job board specifically designed to help global employers connect with bright African candidates.
- 8B was recently featured on CNN International announcing Tariq "Black Thought" Trotter of the musical group The Roots joining our Board.
- We made a commitment at the 2022 Clinton Global Initiative for a $30m partnership with Nelnet Bank, which is the first lending partnership of its kind with a US bank.
To read more about our mission to connect African brilliance to global impact, please read here. To take advantage of opportunities we have drummed up for African talent, please see below.
27 Open Positions
[[ job.position_name ]][[ getLocationString(job) ]]
We did not find any job matching your search criteria.
Don't see what you're looking for?
We are always looking for bright minds and enthusiastic people seeking to join the world's most outstanding companies. Dozens of new positions are added each month, if you don't find what you are looking for please let us know. Or, upload your resume and let us help find the perfect match.