About the job Security Officer
Inter-Con is searching for aspiring individuals to join our thriving team of Security Officers. Youll work as a member of a close team to form the backbone of the broad security services Inter-Con provides its valued clients every day.
Specific benefits include:
· Competitive pay.
· Recognition and Reward Programs.
· Training and Career Development.
· Opportunities for Medical, dental, Holidays, vacation and sick, and 401 (k) retirement plan.
· Uniform and equipment provided.
· Additional benefits vary depending on position.
· Conduct interior and exterior patrols within an office, industrial complex or at construction sites.
· Perform patrols around the perimeter.
· Check all personnel entering facilities.
· Log in all visitors, vehicles and vendors.
· Issue visitor badges as required.
· Maintain security, visitor logs and other records.
· Administer access control over vehicles entering garages or other parking structures
· Operate a hand-held radio, cell phone or other communication devices as needed
· May be required to perform emergency duties which require physical exertion such as: standing or walking for an entire shift, climbing stairs, lifting, carrying up to 50lbs. and running.
About Inter-Con Security
Passion: Joining the Inter-Con family is an opportunity for growth in an environment that truly cares for its employees.
People: We have transitioned thousands of officers into successful careers in law enforcement, government services, foreign affairs and many more.
Partner with us to begin a journey that begins with a commitment and leads to a career of a lifetime. Stand out. Be proud. Be Inter-Con!
Opportunities exist to work closely with State Government Agencies, Healthcare Institutions, World Class Museums, Local Police Departments, Mobile Bicycle Patrols, state-of-the-art Operations Centers and many more.