Job Openings Warehouse Supervisor
About the job Warehouse Supervisor
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Supervisor to help direct and manage our warehouse operation and implement new operating procedures to enable the organization to continue to meet its production quota daily. If you possess a passion for directing the work of others in a warehouse environment, wed like to talk to you.
- Warehouse supervisors oversee and coordinate daily warehouse activities such as receiving and storing goods, managing inventory levels, ensuring the efficient delivery of goods, supervising staff, and securing the warehouse at all times.
- Measure work performance of pickers, and packers
- Coordinate with internal teams to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Write daily warehouse progress reports and present to management
- Employ best practices when performing warehouse tasks and associated responsibilities on behalf of the company.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in warehouse supervision
- Knowledgeable in shipping and receiving
- Good analytical and data analysis skills
- Demonstrable experience in the use of standard warehouse operational tools (Loader, Hand trucks, Lifters, Scales, Forklift, etc.)