Do you want to work for a leader in entertainment, serving an audience of fans around the world? With over 8,000 hours of programming, delivered in 50 languages, across 200+ countries, their mission is to craft content that inspires, informs, and entertains. This position will support several engineering leaders in the Direct-to-Consumer organization. This will include coordination of calendars, teams, and other administrative support where applicable.
- Schedule internal and external appointments, meetings, and maintain calendar.
- Arrange all meeting details, e.g. scheduling conference rooms, bridge lines, catering, and audio/visual/IT support.
- Coordinate and prepare meeting materials, agendas, notes, handouts, presentation decks.
- Arrange travel itineraries, prepare travel, and expense reports
- Day to day management of purchase orders and invoices
- Coordinate with other departmental/office assistants to provide support for the entire group.
- Function as administrative liaison to group staff, as well as other groups.
- Assist with special projects, events, and provide general office support, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years administrative/coordination experience
- Must be articulate, personable, detail-oriented, and have strong organizational, communication, and administrative skills
- Must have demonstrated experience and competency in providing senior executive administrative assistance or departmental support and coordination
- Must demonstrate confidentiality and flexibility in accepting new and changing responsibilities and be a proactive problem solver
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in workplace applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) are required. Should be open to learn and master new computer skills as required.
- Must be a team player with proven track record of collaborating across multiple teams
- Must be flexible and be able to manage ambiguity
- Positive attitude, sense of humor, and ability to thrive in and create a fun work environment
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $19.23 /hour
- Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Pay Reports Outlook Special Projects Entertainment Support Excel Environment Confidentiality Catering Purchase Orders Travel Scheduling Programming Materials Microsoft Word Testing Engineering Communication Management