Ad hoc Research is seeking a full-time, seasoned Contracts Manager who is responsible for the review, negotiation, and management of varying size and complexity of agreements with the US Government and Ad-Hoc Research’s subcontractors. The candidate must have a deep understanding of contracts, contract governance, contractual language and the contract development lifecycle. In addition, the candidate should have critical thinking skills and the ability to research and understand legal and financial implications to ensure consistent management of all proposal bids and contracts. This generally includes oversight of specific standards for bidding and submission, contract negotiations and document management.
The Contract Manager’s role in the contract development process requires close collaboration with various departments, including Operations and Finance. The Contracts Manager must possess effective communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills and be someone with exceptional attention to detail and talent for accuracy and precision.
· This position is directly responsible for leading, directing and managing of any Contracts personnel.
· Negotiate to close prime and subcontracting agreements
· Create and execute NDA's, TA's, Subcontracts and MOU’s.
· Serves as the point of contact for negotiation of Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Subcontracts and other corporate agreements
· Perform contract management supporting various types of federal government and commercial contracts such as Multiple Award Contracts, IDIQ Contracts, and Blanket Purchase Agreements
· Manage awarded contracts to ensure timely fulfillment of contract requirements, invoicing, and collection of revenue
· Oversee various contract types (IDIQ, FFP, T&M, Cost Reimbursable, and hybrids) and the execution of contract awards and modifications
· Coordinate contract kickoffs (internal & external), contract reviews, internal contract audits, and contract closeout meetings
· Interact regularly with Finance department, Operations, senior management, and customer Government Contracting personnel
· Assist in developing and updating contract templates, contract policies and procedures
· Review and resolve issues affecting company and contract compliance and ensure satisfaction of legal requirements, company and customer objectives
· Maintain contractual files in accordance with company policies and procedures and monitor and maintain contract documents for the entire contract lifecycle
· Perform periodic contract audits to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and provide findings to Senior Management
· Proposal Related Responsibilities
o Decompose RFP requirements into clear response matrix.
· Knowledge of FAR and other government regulations
· Extensive customer interface and negotiation experience
· Experience with contract development
· Experience with managing contracts pipeline in a fast-paced environment
· Experience with new program acquisition, solicitations, and contracting legal terms
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication abilities.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and/or related software.
Education and Experience:
· A BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MA/MS in Human Resources or related field preferred.
· Minimum of 5+ years of government Contract Manager experience
· Professional Contracts Certification or related coursework
· Experience as a Federal Contracting Specialist or Contracting Officer, desired, but not required
· CFCM or CPCM Certification(s) desired, but not required.
ABOUT AD-HOC RESEARCH
Ad-Hoc Research specialize’s in providing the full spectrum of Systems Engineering services to major DoD acquisition programs and Research & Development projects. Our company believes in inducing innovations through focused research. We are an army veteran owned 8a company with defense contracts in many states. We are also launching a cyber range platform to provide customer support to our army and defense clients. Our data science team supports a major telecom company to develop and operationalize AI/ML models. We have a lot of exciting opportunities to grow and be successful in our fast growing company!
Ad-Hoc Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Defense Rfp Conflict Bids Conflict Resolution Oversight Templates Data Science Religion Operations Contract Management Critical Thinking Confidentiality Modifications Customer Support Award Invoicing Reviews Interpersonal Skills Government Human Resources Regulations Negotiation Education Research Software Leadership Finance Engineering Communication Science Microsoft Office Management