*SECRET Clearance Required
- Desktop software support
- Respond and resolve help desk tickets
- Install and support Government furnished software and hardware
- Service all tickets for installation and replacement of printer toner cartridges
- Service all tickets for installation/replacement of printer fuser kits
- Provide IAVA/STIG compliance for all supported laptops and desktops
- Analyze network failures
- Provide written evaluations, procedures, checklists and instructions for CIO approval
- Provide technical advice and IT Acquisition planning support
- Provide off-site support
- Provide rapid response for Very Important Personnel (VIP)
- The Contractor shall report hardware, server and SIPRNet failures/problems to CECOM G6 COR/IMO, APG NEC and AESD-W
ABOUT AD-HOC RESEARCH
Ad-Hoc Research specializes in providing the full spectrum of Systems Engineering services to major DOD acquisition programs and Research & Development projects. Our company believes in inducing innovations through focused research. We are an army veteran owned 8a company with defense contracts in many states. We are also launching a cyber range platform to provide customer support to our army and defense clients. Our data science team supports a major telecom company to develop and operationalize AI/ML models. We have a lot of exciting opportunities to grow and be successful in our fast growing company!
Ad-Hoc Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Hybrid on-site and remote work permitted due to COVID-19.
Contracts Defense Services ARe Data Religion Development Support Data Science Laptops Customer Support Instructions Government Research Software Engineering Planning Science