Green Health Docs are looking for a hard-working, reliable, knowledgeable, and compassionate Medical Receptionist for our specialty practice in Orem/SLC. We are a medical cannabis clinic devoted to improving the health and well-being of those we serve by providing the necessary certification needed for qualified patients to begin medical marijuana as a treatment option. This is an excellent part-time opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference in an emerging field of medicine.
If you are a medical receptionist with front office experience and exceptional people skills, who treats patients with respect and care, and who is reliable and trustworthy then we want to hear from you!
- PART-TIME - Must be able to work every other Monday at our Orem office 12 pm-6 pm & Wednesdays/Saturdays at our SLC office 10 am - 4 pm
- Must have reliable transportation
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
Ideal candidates are organized and can communicate well with patients and coworkers. Ideal candidates can work well with others and alone while maintaining a sense of self-motivation. Candidates who desire to help others heal and learn about how medical cannabis can be beneficial for those with Qualifying Medical Conditions are encouraged to apply.
- Must be patient with others and have strong communication skills
- Must have MS Office and Google application skills
- Handle sensitive documents and information
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All customers and employees are required to follow local mask mandates.
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location