Job Openings Test Engineer
About the job Test Engineer
- Analyze newly implementing system.
Preparing test cases for the new features.
- Checking internal compatibility and integration with three other systems, currently used by customers.
- Preparing testing data, according to test scenario.
- Testing development end results, defect management and ensure defects are fixed in long-term system work.
- Preparing analysis data of defects and test results. Guiding test accomplishment according to test scenario
- Participating in working sessions on solving problems.
- Good understanding of UAT.
- Able to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Good knowledge of SQL databases migrations, upgrading and restoring depending on client requirements.
- Work experience in international teams.
- English level C1.
- Seminars, conferences and certificate coverage
- The flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Paid Team building activities
- Unique work environment within friendly and open-minded colleagues
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally in our fast-growing IT company
- Salary range: 2200 - 3200 EUR before taxes (the given range is flexible and depends on candidate's experience)