Job Openings Java Developer
About the job Java Developer
You will be working on a project with a leading digital identity provider in Europe that is developing technologies so that people can trust each other in the digital world.
- Build and maintain back-end (micro) services.
- Breaking the monolith – containerize existing codebase.
- Rewriting and rearchitecting, GCP.
- Fix bugs in existing Java codebase.
- Working with HELM charts.
- We work agile, so take part in daily stand-ups and discuss safety features with the product owner.
- 3+ years’ experience with Java, Spring and Hibernate.
- Familiarity with databases.
- Experience with RESTful API development (Spring REST).
- Previous experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Familiarity with Authentication and identification (FIDO, OAuth, OIDC, eIDAS, PSD2, NIST Digital Identity Guidelines).
- English language fluently.
- Possible fully-remote position.
- Learning and Development opportunities to continue improving your skills.
- Flexible work arrangement that will fit your personal needs.
- Fun events with the whole team.
- Birthday Wheel of Fortune spin.
- Special occasions celebration.
- Bonuses based on performance.
- Salary ranges: 3500- 5000 EUR Gross (the given range is flexible and depends on candidate's experience).
Even if you feel that our job ad is not a 100% match still feel free to contact us and maybe we can find a solution together.