About the job Java Software Developer
• Possesses an understanding of how technology solutions meet the business outcomes and offer a range of solutions for business partners;
• Participates in sprint planning;
• Leads solution design, considering risks, mitigations, performance, user experience, and testability;
• Utilizes agile software development practices, data and testing standards, code reviews, source code management, continuous delivery, and software architecture.
• Understanding of Object-Oriented software design principles, design patterns, and code quality;
• Experience with Software Development using Java;
• Experience with Spring (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, or other Spring frameworks.);
• Experience or an understanding of Hibernate, Envers, Angular, Bootstrap, Jenkins and MS SQL;
• Familiarity with Software Development Tooling (Git, etc.).
• Paid Team building activities;
• Certificate coverage;
• Seminars and conferences;
• Flexibility that enables work-life balance;
• Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs.