Job Openings PHP developer
About the job PHP developer
What you will do:
- Working in a multi-functional, self-organizing team based on Agile principles (Scrum).
- Participating in the planning, design, implementation and support.
- Following and contributing to development best-practices, giving and receiving code reviews on a daily basis.
- Constantly improving as a developer and a team member, and sharing knowledge with other team members.
What we expect:
- 2+ years of PHP v.5.6 – v.8, CodeIgniter mainly + Cake, Symfony frameworks, MySQL, HTML, CSS, JS (vue.JS an advantage).
- 2+ years of work experience creating complex WEB systems using above listed technologies (1+ system created).
- English language fluently and additionally Lithuanian or Latvian language fluently.
- Soft skills like creative problems solver, has “can do” approach, Collaborative, Result oriented.
- Good knowledge of PHP or other programming languages (we're still looking for a PHP developer, but it's ok if you're willing to switch from Java, C#, or any other language).
What we offer:
- Seminars, conferences, and certificate coverage.
- The flexibility that enables work-life balance.
- Paid Team building activities.
- Unique work environment within friendly and open-minded colleagues.
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally in our fast-growing IT company.
- Salary ranges: 3200 – 4600 EUR Gross (the given range is flexible and depends on the candidate's experience.
- Even if you feel that our job ad is not a 100% match still feel free to contact us and maybe we can find a solution together.