Our client is a fund management company (LFMC) by MAS in 2020.
They formed a multi-service mainline of wealth management, asset management, global open product platforms, and Internet finance, providing high-net-worth clients with comprehensive financial services such as wealth management, overseas asset allocation, high-end insurance, and high-end education.
- Bookkeeping and maintaining full set of financial statements and management reports, including supporting schedules and appropriate disclosure notes;
- Maintaining daily accounting duties (AR, AP, FA, GL etc functions);
- Processing staff expense claims & reimbursements;
- Processing vendor payments;
- GST preparation and submission;
- Cash flow management;
- MAS regulatory reporting, including Forms 1, 2, 3, 4, Income & Expenditure, and Directorships Representation Notification;
- Preparing ACRA BizFin regulatory requirements;
- Liaise with auditors, tax providers and company secretary;
- Other ad-hoc reporting, filing, etc.
- Maintaining full set of accounts and management reports for the underlying VCC funds;
- Liaise with Fund Administrator for NAV calculation, capital calls, capital distributions, fund accounting, quarterly reporting, K-1 equivalents, fund tax matters, FATCA reporting, CRS reporting, etc;
- Processing payments for the Fund;
- Opening new bank accounts for the Fund ;
- Liaise with auditors for year end Fund ;
- Liaise with Fund Administrator on other ad-hoc investor requests;
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in a fund administration/Auditors / fund management firm
- Qualified Accountant preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. Fluency in Mandarin or any other Asian languages, such as Japanese, or Korean will be considered as an asset;
- Possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- Mature, and detail-oriented.
- High level of IT literacy with strong MS Office skills, especially in Excel and Word;
- Knowledge of quickbook systems would be an advantage.
If you're interested in this role, click Apply To Position or drop an email to [email protected]
EA Personnel Number: R1763146
EA License Number: 20C0292
Excel Japanese Regulatory Requirements Gl Capital Asset Management Financial Services Cash Flow Mandarin Tax Financial Statements Forms Interpersonal Skills Insurance Filing Cash Payments MS Office Education Administration Pressure Accounting Email Preparation Finance Communication English Management
S$ 5,000.00 - 6,500.00 (Singapore Dollar)