Our client is a fund management company (LFMC) by MAS in 2020.
They formed a multi-service mainline of wealth management, asset management, global open product platforms, and Internet finance, providing high-net-worth clients with comprehensive financial services such as wealth management, overseas asset allocation, high-end insurance, and high-end education.
- Ensure the operating procedures are adhered to regulatory requirements and company policies
- Liaison with both internal and external partners (i.e Lawyer, Custodian, Auditor, Exchange, Fund Admin, Distributors) for ensuring the smoothness of fund launching and daily operations
- Ensure all operation issues are solved in timely manner and well recorded
- Provide support to the Company with regards to new products and new businesses
- Assist in compiling, review and update various operations policies and procedures on regular basis
- Verification of fund valuations and NAV reconciliations
- Oversight of NAV Reconciliation process
- Review NAV price for the Singapore launched fund calculated by the accounting and valuation agents to ensure that the prices are correct
- Attend to queries from distributors/clients, third party administrators and distribution teams
- Facilitate account openings for distributors/clients and perform KYC AML tasks.
- Work with distributors/clients and distribution teams to provide timely operational support for any operational issues.
- Bachelor or higher Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Law
- 1-3 years financial industry related experience. PE/HF related experience with Operations/Fund Accounting/Compliance is preferred
- Knowledge on securities regulations, KYC/AML procedures. FATCA & AEOI requirements, and others applicable regulations related to fund business
- Knowledge in account opening/client onboarding and basic operation flow of a nominee platform
- Strong analytical, problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Fluent spoken and written communication skills in both English & Mandarin
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to liaise with peers and other team members
- Strong process and organizational skills
- Effective problem solver and solutions-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook is advantageous
- Ability to be a team player
- Understand of Cryptocurrency or related industry will be a plus
If you're interested in this role, click Apply To Position or drop an email to [email protected]
EA Personnel Number: R1763146
EA License Number: 20C0292
Strategic Thinking Excel KYC Regulatory Requirements Securities Valuation Onboarding Oversight BASIC Daily Operations Asset Management Financial Services Distributors Mandarin Problem Solving Insurance Regulations Education Accounting Email Finance Communication Microsoft Office Business English Management
S$ 5,000.00 - 6,000.00 (Singapore Dollar)