Senior Marketing Manager
Our client is One of the Up-and-Coming Cryptocurrency Exchange specializing in binary options trading.
You will plan user acquisition strategies and various overseas marketing campaigns in overseas markets.
- Define the roadmap for community, marketing, and partnerships/outreach
- Design and execute marketing campaigns
- Lead marketing announcements such as feature releases, token listings
- Measure and report on the overall performance of marketing campaigns using analytical tools.
- Manage marketing team to ensure the team is highly functional and achieves the goals
- Research and analysis of competitors and reference services.
- Management of social networking accounts.
Liaison with national and international marketing companies.
- Other tasks assigned by the company as required.
- Business level English language and Japanese language skills to be able to communicate directly with Japan stakeholders
- Ability to use spreadsheets and Google Drive
- Interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience
If you're interested in this role, click Apply To Position or drop an email to [email protected]
EA Personnel Number: R1763146
EA License Number: 20C0292
Japanese Options Analysis Spreadsheets Partnerships Trading Campaigns Networking Research Email Design Marketing Business English Management
S$ 6,000.00 - 12,000.00 (Singapore Dollar)