Product Operation Manager (E-Commerce)
Our Client is one of the Growing E-Commerce Startup, they are looking to shake the market and is looking for passionate professionals to join them.
- Create and manage projects, be responsible for the overall product design of the project, confirm team goals and division of labor, and control the quality and progress of product delivery;
- Sort out the product function timeline, plan different product functions based on user structure and business goals, and monitor and optimize the product function efficiency;
- Tracking and data analysis of projects, and adjusting operation strategies based on data analysis;
- Conduct research on the localized market, output market research data and reports on competing products, and provide effective reference for the team to formulate products and publicity strategies;
- Other related work assigned by the leader.
- Bachelor degree or above, product operation background in E-Commerce Startup
- More than 5-10 years of work experience, product manager experience, 0-1 project planning and management experience.
If you're interested in this role, click Apply To Position or drop an email to [email protected]
EA Personnel Number: R1763146
EA License Number: 20C0292
Product Design Output Analysis E-commerce Project Planning Market Research Data Analysis Email Research Planning Design Business Management
S$ 10,000.00 - 25,000.00 (Singapore Dollar)