Our Client is the lead Information Technology (IT) start-up with solid expertise and passion in technology, creativity and innovation. Partnering with leading internet platforms like Apple, Baidu, Tiktok etc. in games, e-commerce and various solutions
- Responsible for the company's sports products in the Korean/Brazil/Japan/Vietnam/India market, to take charge of all aspects on user experience;
- Have a good understanding of the Korean/Brazil/Japan/Vietnam/India sports market and its characteristics.
- Understand, analyze and identify the local users needs in South Korea, and be responsible for the overall product experience;
- Organize and coordinate the resources of all parties, ensuring the successful implementation of required product functions, monitor the progress of the projects to achieve the product end goal;
- Formulate operational strategies which are in line with local characteristics, taking responsibility for the after launched operation and outcome review, followed by working on the product optimization.
- Proficient in Korean/Brazilian/Japanese/Vietnam/Indian language with good communication and writing skills;
- In-depth understanding of the Korean/Brazil/Japan/Vietnam/India local sports industry, especially football and basketball, and Sports enthusiast is preferred;
- Possess good user perception and understanding, critical thinking, result oriented able to perform strong logical thinking, data sensitivity and innovation ability;
- Keen to learn and explore, understand and able to be innovative on the user experience and business model of the industry etc.
- Broad experience in mobile apps especially sports app and live-streaming app.
- Commercial awareness
- Strong confidence on working with complex data and systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work with people at all levels of an organization
- Time management and organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills
If you're interested in this role, click Apply To Position or drop an email to [email protected]
EA Personnel Number: R1763146
EA License Number: 20C0292
Sensitivity Football User Experience Sports E-commerce Critical Thinking Optimization Interpersonal Skills Writing Information Technology Time Management Email Communication Business Management
S$ 4,500.00 - 6,500.00 (Singapore Dollar)