Senior Server Engineer
Our Client is the lead Information Technology (IT) start-up with solid expertise and passion in technology, creativity and innovation. Partnering with leading internet platforms like Apple, Baidu, Tiktok etc. in games, e-commerce and various solutions
- Responsible for the back-end support system architecture planning and design of the company's strategic products
- Responsible for the capability development, testing, deployment, and upgrade of core modules
- Ensure project schedule and quality
- Ensure effective solutions to user problems and satisfy customer needs Responsible for the implementation of forward-looking technical research and solutions
- More than two years of Go development experience, familiar with distributed systematic designs
- Proficiency in Go programming, with experience writing high-performance and high-availability programs.
- Familiar with network programming under Linux/Unix.
- Familiar with network protocols such as HTTP/TCP.
- Familiar with MySQL, Redis, and message-oriented middleware.
- Familiar with microservice architecture and container technology (Docker, Kubernetes).
- C/C++, PHP, and java project experience is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in back-end architecture and performance optimization of large-scale websites is preferred.
If you're interested in this role, click Apply To Position or drop an email to [email protected]
EA Personnel Number: R1763146
EA License Number: 20C0292
Redis Kubernetes E-commerce Optimization Unix Architecture Docker Writing C++ Programming Information Technology Linux PHP MySQL Research Email Testing Java Planning Design
S$ 7,000.00 - 10,000.00 (Singapore Dollar)