Product Development and Strategy Manager
Our client is a cutting-edge social video platform designed for creators, which has earned the trust of well-known partners in the entertainment and blockchain industries.
- Guide a team throughout the process of brainstorming, technical advancement, and introduction of pioneering product functionalities.
- Act as a liaison between the user experience and leadership teams in Singapore and the core technical team in Berlin, collaborating with stakeholders across different time zones and cultures
- Developer a data-driven approach that will help influence product decisions and establish a shared vision across the company.
- Utilize usability studies, research, and market analysis to enhance user satisfaction, while defining, analyzing, and reporting on metrics that inform the success of products.
- Comprehend the strategic and competitive status of the company to provide unrivaled products acknowledged as the finest in the industry, without making any concessions.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Have a minimum of 7 years of work experience in product development and/or management, with a proven track record in developing 0-1 products. Experience in social media and global work experience is considered a plus.
- Demonstrate excellent logical thinking, pressure resistance, communication, cooperation, and goal orientation skills. Be adept at transnational cooperation.
- Experience leading a product management team is preferred, and the ability to inspire, mentor, and build the team is necessary.
- Employ a robust customer-centric approach and have relevant experience with customer-facing products.
- Be familiar with agile development methodologies and possess a passion to drive this topic forward.
- Possess both business sense and technical understanding to bridge the gap between both worlds.
- Strong understanding of the importance of data and the ability to back your decisions with data
- Exceptional capabilities in analytical thinking, prioritization of tasks, and a structured way of working
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and professional working proficiency in English
- Proficiency in management tools such as JIRA, and Clickup
- Proficiency in creative tools such as Figma, Miro, and Framer
- Proficiency in analytical tools such as GA4, GTM, and Amplitude
- Proficiency in store management of AppStore, and PlayStore
If you're interested in this role, click Apply To Position or drop an email to email@example.com
EA Personnel Number: R1763146
EA License Number: 20C0292
Usability Entertainment Market Analysis User Experience Analysis Cooperation Video Product Management Metrics Product Development JIRA Strategy Social Media Pressure Research Email Leadership Communication Business English Management
S$ 10,000.00 - 15,000.00 (Singapore Dollar)