ICT Business Planning Manager
Our client is a leading internet company and currently actively look for Business Planning Manager.
As a Business Planning Manager with a focus on ICT related in the Infrastructure team, you will work with a team of innovators and technologists, together to create next-level solutions that improve the way our business runs.
- Assist in planning, developing and implementing a solution consisting of competency center subject-matter-expert (SME) and partners in proposing innovative end-to-end ICT solutions that meet business units requirements cost-effectively.
- Engage and build close partnership with product principles for better synergy in both solutioning and delivery phases.
- Keep abreast of key technology trends and introduce innovative solutions to customers that enhance user experience, organizational efficiency, ICT service reliability, availability and operational excellence.
- Collaborates with network and business units to address project needs and ensure alignment of solution compatible with the enterprise standards and established guidelines
- Drive the Regional forecast cadence, governance and forecast hygiene. Follow up with the business unit and other stakeholders to resolve any issues in a timely manner.
- Adopt industrial standards and best practices; drive and govern related frameworks, SOPs and templates/checklists within the Infra team to optimize the organizations IT operations process.
- Bachelor Degree in System information, Computer Science, or equivalent Information Technology disciplines
- At least 5 years of Business and/or Solution Analyst/IT Project Management experience
- Broad knowledge in latest trends in server, storage, network, security, automation, cloud service offerings and/or virtualisation technologies that can be applied in solution proposals.
- Experiences of cross functional working with Finance, Legal, Engineering, Project Manager, Procurement, and other cross teams and functions.
- Excellent skills in developing and communicating strategic plans with stakeholders from various teams (both technical and business teams), backed with comprehensive knowledge of market dynamics and technology trends in the IT Infrastructure space.
- Strong team player, able to adapt well to a fast-paced environment and strong sense of ownership
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders across regional, local and global teams to understand business challenges and opportunities
- Proficiency in both English and Mandarin due to regional coverage.
If you're interested in this role, click Apply To Position or drop an email to [email protected]
EA Personnel Number: R1872232
EA License Number: 20C0292
Business Planning Planning Business
S$ 8,000.00 - 10,000.00 (Singapore Dollar)