Our client is an international startup redefining the content arbitrage field. An advertising technology company that markets a software platform used by digital media buyers, media networks and publishers to monetize their assets programmatically across various ad formats and devices.
They are looking for a bright and experienced account manager to manage and optimize revenue and serve as a valuable point of contact to their partners.
- Create, launch, optimize & scale publishers on CPC pricing models to broker into CPC Campaigns
- Use of internal tools, systems, and processes to keep a daily track of client development and expansion
- Prospect and identify new potential ad platforms
- Daily spend/revenue monitoring
- Proven technical capabilities and understanding, including basic skills in the editing of landing pages (HTML), use of tracking pixels and creative optimization
- Report back to management and team members on results and any issues.
- Strong understanding of Data Analysis
- Knowledge of Google AdWords monitoring tools
- Good technical knowledge (HTML) will be highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of the different performance-based pricing models (CPA, CPL, CPS, etc.)
- Fluent English, written and spoken (Spanish will be highly valued)
If you're interested in this role, click Apply To Position or drop an email to [email protected]
EA Personnel Number: R22107031
EA License Number: 20C0292
Google Adwords Digital Media BASIC Editing Analysis Spanish Optimization Campaigns Advertising Data Analysis Email Software HTML English Management
S$ 3,000.00 - 6,500.00 (Singapore Dollar)