About the job Tech Transfer Programme Manager (m/f/d)
The Tech Transfer Programme Manager (TTPM) will be responsible for managing I+D+I programmes that support the collaboration between the scientific and technological system and the private sector within the Portuguese ecosystem. The TTPM main goals will be:
- Create and implement ideation, acceleration, tech transfer & knowledge valorisation and science & tech-based entrepreneurial programmes.
- Develop relationships with the ecosystem including TTO, start-ups, venture capital funds, incubators, and accelerators.
- Develop partnership opportunities.
- Create and implement capacity building of the National Innovation System initiatives.
- Strong team player with interpersonal skills and the ability to build trust and productive relationships.
- Passion for helping scientist/students succeed as entrepreneurs.
- Implementation focused, results oriented and love problem solving.
- Strong coordination and organizational skills.
- Autonomous and confident, with convincing presentation skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Flexible and able to adjust to change.
- Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Design, implement and monitor tech transfer programmes, including logistics, managing activities required to support projects and start-ups and recruiting and supporting mentors.
- Stimulate different strategic networks, critical to the programmes’ objectives.
- Community building, active participation in the ecosystem nurture, and organisation of workshops and other activities.
- Strategic articulate between the different knowledge and tech infrastructure valorisation initiatives.
- Ensure that programmes are implemented according to the strategic plan and within the approved timeline and budget. Pre-emptively identify barriers, problems, risks and bottlenecks that may compromise the programme implementation, and propose pre-emptive measures.
- Contribute for the development and monitoring of different performance indicators for an adequate assessment.
- Produce mid-term and final reports, with lessons learned and improvement proposals for different programmes.
- Improve existing tools, develop new materials to be used according to each programme.
- Improve the processes available for the creation and implementation of any programme.
- Participate in auditing and evaluation of applications, project implementation and impact.
- Ensure the institutional representation in initiatives organised by ANI or by any other entities.
- Critically analyse innovation policies, propose evaluation methodologies and the creation of monitoring tools.
- Identify opportunities for collaboration with third parties in areas of interest.
- University degree in economics, exact sciences, technology, engineering, or other related areas.
- 5-year experience in acceleration programmes, entrepreneurship development, event management and networking.
- Additional postgraduate education on innovation management, I+D+I management, public policy or other related areas will be a plus.
- Experience in project management, innovation and entrepreneurship management will be a plus.
- Experience in e-learning and MOOC – Massive Open Online Courses will be a plus.