About the job Client Success Manager
We're looking for a smart, experienced, and awesome Client Success Manager to support one of our rockstar clients!
In this role, you will:
- Handle client onboarding calls
- Handle client check-in calls
- Handle communication between the internal team and our clients
- Handle client's off-boarding
- Delegate tasks and communicate with the team constantly
- Develop documentation for internal and external processes and improvements
- Report on the effectiveness of the digital efforts in our clients' accounts
- Stay up to date with current industry trends and make suitable recommendations based on competitor analysis
You will succeed in this role if you have/are:
- At least 2 years of client management experience
- Previous B2B experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Knowledgeable of these tools:
GoHighLevel and Google Suite
What's in it for you?
- A competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Room for growth
Other things you need to know:
- This is a part-time work opportunity that can scale up to a full-time position.
- You'll be asked to work a minimum of 20 hours per week between 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time.
Sidekicks is a group of brands dedicated to raising the bar in the offshore/online work industry, both for amazing clients and our awesome team members. We provide offshore support resources to businesses and we also help you level up your skills, so you can succeed as next-level marketing, sales, executive, and admin assistants for our growing client portfolio.
Ready to get the ball rolling? Apply now!
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities!