About the job Customer Support
We're looking for a smart, experienced, and awesome Customer Support to support one of our rockstar clients!
In this role, you will focus on:
- Answering calls from customers and support through our tutor onboarding process and/or support complaints and requests from our existing clients
- Answering phones (helping as needed with scheduling requests or transferring)
- Responding to text messages
- Overseeing our main email inbox for all requests. Handling scheduling requests and forwarding emails to staff as needed
- Communicating with parents, students and tutors on rescheduling or adjusting schedules. Requests come from all ends of either the parent, student or tutor
- Creating and managing "tickets" in our CRM program, Hubspot
- Communicating with internal staff regarding issues or lounge coverage for tutors.
- Calendar management between students and tutors
- Responding to clients' inquiries via email and social media channels
- Supporting our internal team with administrative tasks
You will succeed in this role if you have/are:
- At least 2 years of customer support experience
- Previous B2C experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Knowledgeable of these tools:
Microsoft Office, Email (Outlook), Google Suite, RingCentral, HubSpot and Oases
It would be extra awesome if you have/are:
- Proficient in using ticketing systems
What's in it for you?
- A competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
Other things you need to know:
- This is a full-time work opportunity.
- You'll be asked to work a minimum of 30 hours per week from Monday to Friday and Sundays between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Central Standard Time.
Sidekicks is a group of brands dedicated to raising the bar in the offshore/online work industry, both for amazing clients and our awesome team members. We provide offshore support resources to businesses and we also help you level up your skills, so you can succeed as next-level marketing, sales, executive, and admin assistants for our growing client portfolio.
Ready to get the ball rolling? Apply now!
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities!