Job Openings Payroll Specialist
About the job Payroll Specialist
- Manage the full spectrum of payroll (United Kingdom, United States, Australia and Malaysia).
- Liaise with external contacts on payroll and statutory matters.
- To build strong network with all local regulatory authorities.
- Responsible for reporting functions on weekly/monthly/quarterly or ad-hoc basis.
- Ensure all essential policy and regulatory requirements are communicated and disseminated to the relevant parties on a timely basis.
- Ensure all staff related polices, procedures and practices comply with local regulatory requirements, reflect best practice and are within Group directions.
- To manage the HRIS database and ensure the information is captured correctly.
- Provide general HR support across the offices
- To assist in general HR administrative duties e.g. maintain systematic filing system and safe keeping of important documents.
- To administer staff movements and staff resignation / termination of service.
- To administer leave records i.e. keep track of supporting documents for medical and emergency leaves, daily leave monitoring and updating.
- Compiling, editing, formatting and assisting to manage the delivery of regular HR reports on timely manners.
- Formatting and maintain all HR related document templates and policies.
- Continuous improvement on document management processes, including document version control and the HR workflow.
- To contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc projects and related duties as and when required.
- Comply with the Company’s HSE regulations and policy.
- Cooperate with supervisory and management personnel to ensure the Company’s safety responsibilities are fulfilled.