Job Openings Business Development Manager (JB)
About the job Business Development Manager (JB)
- Identifying and finalizing new properties.
- Stakeholder relationship Management.
- End-to-end Business Development of the assigned areas - planning and building short-term and long-term supply.
- Coordinate with multiple teams in inter/intra geographies using a cross-functional approach.
- Ensuring optimization through creating a balance between growth in inventory and demand levels.
- Proposing business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities within the marketplace.
- 3-5 years of working experience in sales (preferably B2B)
- Have a high degree of ownership and a strong sales mindset, with the determination to go the extra mile.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in undefined scenarios and is comfortable with dealing with ambiguity.
- Have a background in hospitality or a growth-stage startup is an added advantage.
- Outcome-driven and self-motivated personality, with an ability to work in fast-paced environments.