About the job Manager/Assistant Manager - Warehouse (FMCG)
About The Company
The company is one of the leading Online Delivery Organization owned by an MNC. They have presence across whole of Malaysia.
With the new expansion of business, they are looking to open 60 new warehouse stores in June with each store looking for a Supervisor, Assistant Manager, and Manager to play a crucial role at each location.
· A minimum level of education of Diploma as you will need to further advance your career.
· At least 3 years of working experience in retail warehousing, specifically FMCG.
· Experience in basic warehousing task such as Inbound and Outbound, FIFO, FEFO, and Inventory Count.
Detailed Job Description
Job Description Summary
· Oversee all warehouse & Logistics functions and Lead a team of the warehouse staffs.
· Monitor and improve warehouse efficiency and stock management.
· Ensure the smooth running on total operation of the warehouse, incoming storage and outgoing activities by follow FIFO
· Investigate and update the daily picking error by the pickers or customer complaint promptly.
· Implement continuous development programs across people and system to improve team capabilities, workflow quality and costs of manpower.
· To maintain good housekeeping and monitor the subordinate disciplines
· Monitor with operation and transport team through proactive planning and scheduling of the delivery.
· Analyze and plan for future capacity requirements.
· Organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
· Monitoring of slow moving and obsolescence stocks.
· To produce KPIs and review operational processes.
· Medical Card
· 16 days annual leave
· RM3,000 dental and optical benefits yearly
· Fixed RM20 allowance monthly
· Gift for all main festivals