About the job Sales/Territory Account Manager
Primary Position Responsibilities:
1. Effectively provide account management and ongoing service, support, and sales development to respective accounts in a defined geography and sector(s). Implement white spot prospecting to include existing products, new products and innovations, enhanced sustainability and operational efficiencies (water, energy, chemical usage), and where appropriate food safety solutions.
2. Monitor and report for both respective accounts and aligned Key Accounts by utilizing corresponding tools, such as Sales Funnels, quarterly reporting, market share analysis, and other reports requested by central stakeholders and supervisors.
3. Work intensely and directly on application expertise and execution delivery, including customer training and merchandising, to reinforce value proposition and brand equity. Hold monthly and quarterly review session with customers’ heads of department/ stakeholders.
4. Grow sales in geographic area and sector(s) by identifying, analyzing, and addressing opportunities for new customer acquisition as well as within existing customers through product and application recommendations.
5. Continuously focus on sales growth execution and sales target achievement.
6. Liaise with TCS to ensure appropriate service support for respective accounts.
7. Consult with Key Account Managers or Sector Leads to ensure account management support delivered in respective accounts.
8. Lead on time account receivable collection and prevent overdue
Capabilities and Strengths:
• A Bachelor’s Degree Holder
• With at least 5 years job-related experience
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal). Solid demonstrated presentation skills with ability to convey complex information to a broad audience.
• Strong time management skills with
the ability to multi-task while being flexible with changing demands.
• Self-starter and results-oriented individual with the confidence to take risk and partner with business leaders as required.
• High sense of drive and urgency with a positive outlook.
• Ability to implement problem solving techniques in order to resolve customer issues and take corrective action.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and utilize data and strategic tools to improve sales, meet goals, identify opportunities, and exceed customer expectations.
• Demonstrated sales skills and/or training with ability to utilize consultative sales techniques.
• Ability to work independently as well as thrive in a cooperative work environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint