About the job Process Specialist
The role of a Quality Analyst is extremely challenging and requires the associate to take complete responsibility for training/ auditing a group of close to 20+ agents. The QA should be able to handle quality audits and build controls at various stages of quality audit life cycle. QA will also be responsible for coming up with a help tool which can help reviewers find as a reference point in the review process.
● Meet the Quality audit sampling & ensure the Quality targets are met.
● Responsible for auditing reviews and sharing insights to identify knowledge gaps and training opportunities.
● Coach & feedback team members based on the audit findings, their performance, and compliances.
● Responsible for driving new instructions/ updates received from the clients across teams.
● To side barge and observe reviewers working on reviews across all queues.
● To provide inputs/insights for process improvements.
● Provide floor support.
● Attend internal & external Calibrations sessions.
● Provide weekly/monthly quality dashboards & stats to TL, TM & other stakeholders.
● Assist on Training need analysis.
● Assist the TL/TM on bottom quartile management activities.
● Ensure on meeting daily KPIs.
● Accountable for the success and quality of the process.
● Help improve the defined processes as we create more automation and gather information.
● Ability to learn to work with customer internal tools.
● Timely reporting and analytics on the quality performance of the team.● QA will also be trusted to maintain a high degree of confidentiality while meeting strict deadlines.