Job Openings Head Trustees Operations
About the job Head Trustees Operations
- Oversea the overall operational, administrative, compliance of Unit Trust, Fund Valuation, E-Money, Wills, Private Trust, Estate Admin, Billing and Collection Operations and documentation Units; to ensure delivery of prudent, prompt, efficient, effective and customer-friendly business support services to the business units
- Ensure effective cross training plan in place to achieve sufficient operational coverage for all units.
- Close monitoring on Trustees Operations overall performance especially on accuracy, timeliness, and complaints. Perform thorough review on the root cause of all performance issue and provide effective mitigation action to prevent recurrence.
- Coordinate with onboarding team to onboard new client / business, including drawing out process flow and ensure operational readiness to serve the new client / business.
- Provide guidance to Unit Heads on operational, administrative, performance management, compliance, and legal matters.
- Lead, motivate and manage the staff with comprehensive review on their work performance to ensure compliance, efficiency, accuracy, and customer-centric business support services.
- Closely engage with subordinates and retain and reward the good performing staff and professionally motivate, coach, and warn the non-performing staff.
- Plan out the team’s job rotation and Training (classroom / e-learning / on job) as part of the career progression initiative.
- Review and improve on policies, guidelines, work processes, forms, documents etc to strengthen the monitoring and controls, smoothen the operational flows or improve the business support services and alignment to the relevant Group policies and guidelines.
- Championing the process automation and system enhancement with clearly and properly documented user requirements and system specifications, comprehensive and properly documented and signed off User Acceptance Tests (UAT).
- Liaise and maintain good relationship with all stakeholders in supporting the business units including but not limited to clients/ business partners, regulators, solicitors, financial institutions, and other related parties.
- Keep abreast with the industry trends, guidelines, policies, rules and regulations
- Attend meetings with clients and advisers on due diligence, corporate and legal exercises.
- Closely engage with the superiors and promptly report and update on any irregularities, complaints, compliments, improvement actions/ projects initiated and completed etc, and submit timely periodical and/or ad-hoc reports and/or assignments required.
- Provide cross coverage to Team Heads within Asset Management Operations as and when necessary.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Degree in any discipline
- Pleasant personality with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 10 years working experience in Banking industry or Trustees Business or capital market industry
- Experience in corporate exercises is an added advantage.
- People Management skill, Team Management & Performance Management skills