About the job Finance Analyst
We are seeking a Financial Analyst to join our Center of Excellence (COE) team. As a part of the COE, the focus of this role is to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting to various stakeholders, finance and business partners. This role will cover APAC, support multiple divisions within the company and support the management in the budgeting and forecasting areas.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Reporting support – providing analysis of financial results and key operational metrics, provide insights and financial highlights to key stakeholders to drive business performance
· Planning support - work closely with stakeholders to prepare and submit monthly forecast and annual operating plan
· Continuous improvement support – participate in ad-hoc FP&A analysis and projects, reporting/process standardization
· A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting
· Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience is required.
· Demonstrated understanding of business processes and financial reporting
· Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
· Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task while being flexible with changing demands
· Experience working in fast paced MNC, strong knowledge of Excel, SAP, Hyperion would be preferable